Our API uses proprietary machine learning to propose dynamic purchase requisitions. You can be sure to get the right quantity at the right time, reducing deliveries by up to 50% and inventories by up to 30%. All this can happens either automatically in the background with zero change management or in combination with our GenLots OrderUI.
We are an official SAP Partner
Since 2022, GenLots is an official partner of SAP and the OrderAI, OrderUI and PolicyAdvisor can be integrated as complementary solutions to the SAP ERP, whether you use S/4HANA, ECC or IBP. We play especially nice with industry cloud and BTP. You can get us also through the SAP Store
Would GenLots work with my company?
GenLots can be applied to a wide range of industries which manufacture physical end-products. We have already large clients in consumer goods, pharma, chemicals and industrial goods. For more information on references, please contact us directly.
- Your company is manufacturing / process-oriented
- You have an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- You have a minimum of USD 30 Millions in annual purchases
Can I use GenLots when I have already IBP, Kinaxis, OMP, O9?
GenLots is considered a value-enabler for end-to-end platforms such as SAP IBP, Kinaxis, O9, OMP, by ensuring that NO optimization performed on parameters and planning thanks to these product suites is lost when it comes to deciding on the timing, frequency, and size of external materials & components orders (read more). GenLots is the first company to develop an AI technology specifically dedicated to rethink MRP and unlock vast untapped savings from the operational purchasing activity. So even if we might act on the same KPIs (i.e. inventory) we do it in a complementary way that adds to the benefits you get from one of those platforms.
What are the different GenLots packages?
We have 3 packages at GenLots: The OrderAI, OrderUI and the PolicyAdvisor. The OrderAI is the basic building block of any optimization of GenLots . The OrderUI and PolicyAdvisor are optional extensions for even more powerful optimizations.
- GenLots OrderAI which is at the heart of GenLots. It integrates (read only or read & write) with the ERP and optimizes external material orders. It can save millions in the background without any change management.
- GenLots OrderUI is our optional planning companion with a powerful interface for better planning.
- GenLots PolicyAdvisor is our simulation tool which helps to parametrize ERPs for even more efficiency. An example application would be an automatisation of inventory policy (i.e. safety stocks) settings.
What differs GenLots to conventional supply planning and why are savings so high?
We invented a reinforcement learning algorithm, combined with a new way of assessing supply planning costs, that departs from the legacy formulas. When it comes to supply planning, existing ERP programs do not model all relevant factors and don’t show the financial impact of decisions being made. Learn more about our technology here.
What is the Return on Investment for implementing GenLots?
Subscription and implementation fees are normally recovered within the first months of use.
- Implementation is short (< 6 weeks) and demand upon client resources and IT minimal thanks to our standardized integrations
- Savings represent several millions annually
- GenLots becomes a companion for supply planners with minimal training required and helps to create a standard throughout the company.
How does GenLots use Machine Learning to create savings potential?
Machine Learning is at the core of the GenLots algorithm. We developed a reinforcement learning algorithm which is inherently flexible. It grows and gets more sophisticated with each new use case, differentiating us further from the supply planning status quo. It does so without using historical data, which simplifies adoption. Read our Co-CEO’s article “A recent shift in the perception of reinforcement learning” to learn more
We have optimized a lot already. How can you save us money?
- Assessing inefficiencies in purchasing is very difficult without a benchmark, namely the optimal order plan. As a result, many hidden costs remain tied in the purchasing process. Traditional models (ERP modules, Wilson formula) fail to detect such hidden costs – and present results which are acceptable but simplified
- Our unique approach in offering a complementary Proof of Value is a risk-free way of establishing such a benchmark